How it works
Accademia del Lusso’s application procedure takes place through email correspondence with our admissions office staff.
Standard Application Procedure
- Make sure you meet the course entry requirements (see individual course pages for details)
N.B. Students who are currently still in their final year of high school/university can apply for a course at ADLM. In this case, a formal letter from the student’s current place of study can substitute the sending of the final certificate (which must be sent in any case upon completion of studies).
- Fill in the form on the website with your details, specifying the course you want to apply for. You will be allocated an Admissions Officer who will guide you through the rest of the procedure.
- You will need to send some documents to allow us to verify that you are eligible to apply for the course (see below for the full list of documents to send).
- We will notify you by email of your acceptance onto the course. You will then sign the application form and pay the enrolment fee (if applicable).
- Please see the section below regarding tuition fee payment.
- Once you have been admitted onto the course, the Student Help Office will assist you in finding accommodation in Milan, and if you are a non-European citizen you can also receive help with the visa application procedures and any other procedures related to your stay in Italy.
N.B. Any differences to this application procedure will be communicated to you by your allocated Admissions Officer.
The documents you will usually need to send together with your application are:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- A copy of your most recent academic qualification(s)
- Signed personal statement
- Academic transcripts of your most recent qualification(s)
- (Not compulsory) Portfolio: we welcome any demonstration of students’ ability and talent, although this is not compulsory in order to officially apply for a course
- (For non-native speakers of English/Italian) Proof of your language skills in English/Italian. Your allocated Admissions Officer will be able to tell you how to do this, as we asses each student on a personal basis. A Skype language interview may be required if you do not have a formal language certificate.
- A copy of your ID card (EU citizens only) or passport. If you are from a non-EU country, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the course end date.
- Master’s Courses only: 2 reference letters from professional, academic, or personal referees (not compulsory)
N.B Any differences in the documents you need to send will be communicated to you by your allocated Admissions Officer.
Tuition fee payment
- Payment of the enrolment fee, if applicable, must be completed upon signing the application form, once you have received confirmation of your acceptance onto the course.
- Payment of the tuition fees can be made in a single transaction or in instalments. Full details regarding the possibility of payment in instalments can be found on the course application form. Please note that in any case, payment must be completed before attending the course.
- If your visa application is unsuccessful, you will receive a full refund of any and all fees you have paid.
If you have a question that is not answered on this page, please contact the International Admissions Office on +39 0575782329 or email@example.com