- Duration: 6 months
- Attendance Mode: blended: online and in person
- Language: English-taught (includes Italian language lessons)
- Dates: January-July (Applications are open)
- Limited class size
- Tuition Fees:
The Foundation Year at Accademia del Lusso Milan is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the Italian language and culture whilst also learning essential skills in Fashion and Design. It provides a comprehensive programme that spans cultural and technical knowledge and skills to give students a solid understanding of a range of aspects both linked to Italian culture/language and the fashion and design industry. At the end of the course, students will meet the entry requirements for studying a bachelor’s degree at Accademia del Lusso.
- Italian language course (from A1/A2 to B1/B2): 200 hours
- History and Italian Culture: 80 hours
- Design History: 50 hours
- History of Ancient and Modern Art: 50 hours
- Drawing Techniques: 50 hours
- Basics of Graphic Design: 35 hours
- Interactive Workshop: 35 hours
WHO IS THIS FOURSE FOR?
The course represents a bridge into the Italian education system by enabling students who do not hold the minimum schooling entry requirement of 12 years to successively access the bachelor’s degrees in Fashion and Design offered by Accademia del Lusso. Although it is designed with these students in mind, it is also suitable for those with an interest in both Italian culture and language and the fashion and design industry.