Accademia del Lusso’s application procedure takes place online by email correspondence with a member of staff from the International Admissions Office.
There is no application deadline. We recommend however that you apply early to avoid disappointment, due to the fact that our class sizes are limited.
Each type of course has its own specific entry requirements. Please see the pages of individual courses to find out the entry requirements for the course you would like to apply for.
If you have a question that is not answered on this page, please contact the International Admissions Office on +39 0575782329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make sure you meet the course entry requirements
- If you are not already in contact with the admissions office, fill in the form on the website specifying the course you are interested in. You will be allocated a personal admissions officer who will guide you through the rest of the application procedure.
- The first stage of the application procedure is an evaluation of your eligibility by the international Admissions Office. Once you have completed this stage, you will proceed by completing the application form, sending the supporting documents (see below) and making the enrolment fee payment (this will be refunded if your application is unsuccessful).
- When your application has been accepted, you will be provisionally admitted onto the course and will then proceed by paying the rest of the tuition fees in order to complete your admission.
- Once you are admitted, the Student Help Office will assist you in finding accommodation in Milan, and if you are a non-European citizen you can also receive help with the visa procedures.* You will also be assisted in completing all of the necessary bureaucratic procedures regarding your stay in Italy.
*NB. If your visa application is unsuccessful, you will receive a full refund of all fees you have paid.
The documents you will need to send together with your application are:
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- A copy of your relevant academic qualification (please see the entry requirements for each course to know which documents you need to send. For Master’s Courses please see the section below)
- Signed personal statement
- (Not compulsory) Portfolio: we welcome any demonstration of students’ ability and talent, although this is not compulsory in order to officially apply for a course
- (For non-native speakers of English/Italian) Proof of your language skills in English/Italian. Your allocated admissions officer will be able to tell you how to do this, as we asses each student on a personal basis.
- A copy of your passport (must be valid for 6 months after the course end date)
- (For Master’s Courses only) 2 reference letters from professional, academic or personal referees