2-year Post-Diploma Course in Design
20th October 2014
- Duration: 2 years
- Attendance Mode: Full-time (compulsory)
- Class type: Group lessons (maximum class size of 12)
- Language: This course is available in English or Italian
€ 14.800 per year
- High school diploma (or equivalent qualification)
- Good knowledge of English or Italian
The Post-Diploma Course in Fashion Design at Accademia del Lusso gives students working skills and strategic ability in order to shape them into professionals who are able to plan, design, develop and produce fashion collections that are in line with market demands.
The aim of the course is to provide students with the necessary skills to be able to design and create entire collections that are competitive and valid both from a commercial and creative point of view. Students develop skills in design, drawing, pattern making and sewing as well as learning research skills and essential collection planning techniques.
Fashion Designer (in-company or self-employed), Fashion Graphic/Technical Designer, Research Consultant, Fashion Forecaster, Fashion Product Developer.