Course for High School Graduates
How the programme is structured
2 years of training and classroom activities.
Programme taught in English at Milan CAMPUS.
14.800 € per year
The Fashion Design Intensive Programme trains a Fashion Designer: an expert who invents, designs and creates a fashion collection from the choice of a theme to its development by working closely with other professionals of fashion such as modelers, tailors and quality control experts.
This course provides students with technical and creative skills that allow them to create trendy products and innovative patterns. In this way each student is able to enter directly in the fashion industry.
This Intensive Programme includes lectures, theoretical and hands-on activities, learning laboratories, workshops, tests and final examination that leads successful students to receive a certificate of attendance.
This programme specifically trains professionals to work a Fashion Designer.
- Fashion Design & Coordination
- The objective of this programme is to train professionals who can interact successfully with marketing and sales...read more
- Fashion Styling & Editing
- The objective of this programme is to prepare professionals for work in the field of Image Consulting and Fashion Communication...read more
- Fashion Design
- The Fashion Design Intensive Programme trains a Fashion Designer: an expert who invents, designs and creates a fashion collection from the choice of a theme...read more
- Fashion Styling
- The Fashion Styling Intensive Programme wants to train a key figure that is critical to the creation of a contemporary and seductive fashion image...read more
- Fashion Product Design
- The Fashion Product Design Intensive Programme is dedicated to those students who whishes to acquire technical and practical skills in styling, modeling and tailoring...read more