Work with us
Staff and partnership application service
Accademia del Lusso continues to grow thanks to the contribution of the people and businesses that become part of its network.
Fill in the form below with your details to send your CV to Accademia del Lusso and apply to become a teacher or other staff member.
You will be contacted as soon as possible by the Placement and External Relations Office.
Become part of the teaching body at Accademia del Lusso
Want to become a teacher of fashion or design?
Send your curriculum vitae to: email@example.com.
Requirements and selection criteria
The selection of the teaching body, especially with regards to 3-year programmes, is done in accordance with the criteria provided by the ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes).
Following the application of these criteria, candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be subject to a further selection procedure according to a grading system, out of 100, based on the following thresholds and points:
- a. Qualifications – Max. 30 points
- Upper Secondary School Qualification: 10 points
- 1st level degree (bachelor’s degree equivalent): 15 points
- 2nd level degree (bachelor’s + master’s degree equivalent): 20 points
- 1st level degree + professionalizing master’s degree: 20 points
- 2nd level degree + professionalizing master’s degree: 25 points
- Doctorate: 30 points
- Publications – Max. 20 points
- Particular consideration is given to editorial classification (books, editorials, articles, etc.)
- Professional significance – Max. 10 points
- Teaching experience – Max. 15 points
- Particular consideration is given to the importance of the institutes in which the individual has taught
- Knowledge of other languages – Max. 15 points
- Participation in competitions/projects – Max. 10 points
Teaching position announcement
Selections are open for the 2019/2020 academic year for the following subjects. CVs must be submitted by 2nd March 2019:
Course:Fashion Brand Management
Subject: LAW AND LICENSING
No. of hours: 30 Teaching Period: April-May
Course: Fashion Styling & Communication / Fashion Design
Subject: ELEMENTS OF COPYRIGHT
No. of hours: 22.5 Teaching Period: April-May