Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising
4-Weeks Course (120 hours)
Intensive course that gives an overview on fashion styling techniques declined both in the perspective of a Fashion Stylist and a Visual Merchandiser. The contents of the singular weeks are developed as independent units; therefore students can buy and attend single weeks according to the contents, their level of knowledge and needs.
Week 1: Intro: Research & Materials
- intro to trends & researchhow to make a mood board and a color palette
- study of the main material for fashion collection
Week 2: Fashion Luxury System & Fashion Product
- intro to luxury system
- intro to the fashion system and its main actors
- definition of fashion product and the process of its creation
Week 3: Fashion Styling
- basics of photoshooting
- image communication and its channels
- simulation of a photoshooting
Week 4: Visual Merchandising
- intro to retail channels
- basics of visual merchandising
- simulation of a visual merchandising project
For more information
Fill in the form to request further information, or call +390575 782329 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the form below to request further information or to start the application procedures. One of our admissions officers will contact you soon.