4-Weeks Course (120 hours)
Intensive course that aims to provide basic knowledge and techniques of the processes involved in Fashion Design. The contents of the singular weeks are developed as independent units; therefore students can buy and attend single weeks according to the contents, their level of knowledge and needs.
Week 1: Intro: Research & Materials
- intro to trends & research
- how to make a mood board and a color palette
- study of the main material for fashion collection
Week 2: Fashion Drawing
- basics of human body stylization
- how to make a fashion template
- draping on the silhouette
Week 3: Fashion Design
- basics of collection design
- moulage (draping fabrics on mannequins)
Week 4: Fashion Illustration
- Intro to Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop)
- basics of rendering techniques
- how to present a final portfolio
For more information
Fill in the form to request further information, or call +390575 782329 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the form below to request further information or to start the application procedures. One of our admissions officers will contact you soon.