Fashion Communication Management
- February 2018
- October 2018
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Attendance Mode: Full-time (compulsory)
- Language: English
- Suitable knowledge of English: demonstrated by a formal certificate or Skype language interview
- 3-year university degree (for students who have non-Italian qualifications, it is a requirement to have successfully completed at least 15 total years of school and university education)
The Master’s Course in Fashion Communication Management aims to develop a professional able to cover roles related to communication in businesses within the Fashion industry that manage brands, or outsourcing agencies. Students learn the vital activities of these companies, such as drafting press releases and advertising material, developing and maintaining contacts with press services, sustaining public relations, and event management. Other professional openings in this field involve specialised communication through media such as magazines, online portals and television, and a constant communication based on special events and celebrities.
The course teaches students to be able to manage every stage of a communication plan, as well as to manage the team of different professionals who form part of the communication sphere within a Fashion business.
Fashion Communication Manager, Events Manager, Public Relations Manager, Press Office Manager, Fashion Editor, Strategic Planner, Web Content Curator, Digital Strategist, Fashion & Celebrity Stylist, Research Consultant, Image Consultant.
Some of the subjects taught in this programme
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury Marketing & Licensing
- Metropolitan Languages & Trends
- Fashion Communication & Web Fashion
- Anthropology & Sociology of Fashion
- Fashion Journalism & Web Editing
- Styling & Shooting
- Press Office & Public Relations
- Fashion Graphic Design
- Practical Workshops
The Careers and External Relations Office at Accademia del Lusso is very active in creating contacts with important sector businesses to allow students to find internship opportunities.
Request the course guide
Use the form below to download the course guide, request further information or start the application procedure. One of our Admissions Officers will contact you soon.