Notice Required by the Privacy Law.
Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196 of May 30, 2003.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, the Privacy Law (hereinafter the Law), ACCADEMIA DEL LUSSO MILANO Srl (hereinafter ADLM) is providing you with information about the processing of your personal data.
I. NATURE OF THE PERSONAL DATA
I. A) The following items of personal data are being processed:
|Service requested||Area of interest|
|Postal Code||Place/date of birth|
I. B) We also process your IP number and the type of browser that you used to connect to the domain (non-identifying data), which are automatically recorded by the logical protection and security devices and exclusively used to control network traffic.
I. C) Cookies
Cookies are text files containing minimum information which are sent to the browser and archived on the user’s computer, each time the user visits a website. At every connection, cookies send back information to the reference site. Cookies for User profiling are not used.
This site uses technical cookies and “third party” cookies.
(a) Technical cookies
there are two different categories of cookie, based on their characteristics and use.
- Strictly necessary cookies (session). These are indispensable cookies for the correct functioning of the website. The deactivating of these cookies could compromise the use of the site.
- Analytical and performance cookies. These are cookies that are used to collect and analyse, anonymously, the traffic and use of the site, allowing the, for example, the site to know whether the same user connects to the site at different times. They allow furthermore the monitoring of the system and improve its performance and use. The deactivating of these cookies can be done with no loss of function.
(b) Third party cookies
Visiting a website, you can receive cookies that are managed by different subjects (third parties) than the Owner of the site you have visited. The management of the information collected by ‘third parties’ is governed by the relevant disclosure statement. Cookies from third parties allow the third parties which use them to obtain more complete polls and statistics about users’ search habits.
The deactivating of these cookies can be done with no loss of function.
The user can choose to able or disable cookies by changing the browser’s navigation settings according to the instructions that are made available by suppliers.
II. PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
1. consultation of this domain;
2. management of the relationship with ADLM: specifically, to design and provide personalized support for preparation for university and academic exams and vocational training;
3. purposes strictly connected and instrumental to the management of the above-mentioned relationship (such as the acquisition of pre-contractual information and to provide services as contractually agreed);
4. purposes connected to legal obligations and orders from the authorities and oversight bodies;
5. to provide commercial information and send advertising/informational materials about goods and services considered to be of interest, including with the use of automated methods, via phone, SMS, MMS, fax, regular post, electronic mail and related Web applications, based on your consent.
III. METHODS OF PROCESSING THE DATA
III. A) In relation to the stated purposes, the data you provide by filling in the forms provided at the collection points of the domain will be handled using computers and in hard-copy form and will be processed using specific computer procedures.
III. B) The data will be processed in a way to ensure its physical and logical security and confidentiality and using manual, computerised and remote tools suitable for storing, transmitting and sharing the data itself.
III. C) The processing logic will be closely correlated to the purposes explained above and, in particular, your data, which could be subject to all the processing in article 4, letter “a”, of the Law, will be stored and/or processed using computer procedures and used by:
– company departments assigned to manage the above-referenced activities, or enabled to perform those necessary for the maintenance, execution and/or conclusion of the relationship established with you;
– by physical or legal persons that, on the basis of a contract with ADLM, provide specific processing services or perform connected activities that are instrumental to, or that support, those of ADLM.
IV. COMMUNICATION OF THE DATA
Your data may be disclosed to banks and/or credit institutions appointed to handle payments by the agreed upon methods; insurance companies for the handling of any claims for the compensation of damages; institutions or bodies authorized to fulfil obligations within the limits required by law; jointly-owned companies (Scuola Radio Elettra, Studium Srl, Università Telematica e-Campus, Associazione dopo il Diploma); natural or legal persons who, under a contract with ADLM, provide specific processing services or perform activities that are connected or instrumental to, or that support those of ADLM.
V. WHETHER PROVIDING THE DATA IS OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL
Providing the data is not obligatory but is essential for the correct fulfilment of pre-contractual or contractual obligations and, in general, for carrying out obligations required by law. Any refusal to provide your personal data, or to consent to its processing and communication to the subjects belonging to the above-mentioned categories, will create difficulties in carrying out any contractual relationship that may arise between you and our company, as well as in using our services.
VI. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Articles 7, 8, 9 and 10 of the Law grant data subjects specific rights. In particular, you may ask ADLM to confirm whether or not it has personal data about you and to receive it in intelligible form.
You may, likewise, know the origin of the data, as well as the logic and purposes of its processing; you may also request – where allowed by law – the deletion, transformation in anonymous form or blockage of data processed in violation of the law; you may request that the data be updated, corrected or if you have an interest, supplemented. Finally, you may object to the processing for legitimate reasons.
VII. ACCESS AND CONFIRMATION – REVOCATION OF CONSENT
If you wish to exercise any of your rights you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a fax accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document – which will be immediately destroyed – with the following text: <<revocation of consent to the processing of my personal data>> to the number +39 075 8515566, or send the same text in a registered letter with return receipt to the following address: Accademia del Lusso Milano Srl – Via Montenapoleone, 5 – 20121 Milan. Before ADLM can provide or modify any information, it may be necessary for you to answer some questions to verify your identity. We will respond as soon as possible.
VIII. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is Accademia del Lusso Milano Srl – Via Montenapoleone, 5 – 20121 Milan – Italy.
IX. DATA PROCESSOR
This website is managed by ADLM; the data processor is Accademia del Lusso Milano Srl – Via Montenapoleone, 5 – 20121 Milan – Italy. The list of data processors is kept updated and will be sent to you upon request.