Accademia del Lusso has organized in Milan a seminar with Myriam Volterra: expert of the Fashion & Luxury world, International specialist in fashion buying, she will share her professional and personal experience.
Themes and topics
- Biography of Myriam Volterra: personal and family history; the debut; work experience; anecdotes.
- Business: how it all began; the value of small things
- International relations: communication strategies; research strategies (suppliers/consumers); social media; future projects.
- Sceneries: business development, ideas and expansion strategies; countries and markets; never give up.
- International network: relationships with young professionals from different International and personal backgrounds.
- Personal traits and motivation: tenacity, determination, perseverance.
- Resources: positive team Energy, from business to the work environment; my current family, even with…Tobia!
- How to build a business: the importance of market research in key countries (China, Korea, USA), an eye towards the world; the challenges of a woman entrepreneur; how to face the competition; the importance of negotiation; the evolution of the perception of fashion becoming luxury.
Thursday April 7th 2016 at 2 pm at Accademia del Lusso’s LuxuryLab in Milano, Via Privata Chioggia 2/4. The seminar is free and open to all those interested.
For info: Call 02/2619323 or write to email@example.com.