Fashion Communication Management in Milan
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Attendance Mode: Full-time (compulsory)
- Language: English
- Start date: October 2019 – February 2020
- Limited class size
- 60 CFU credits
- 3-year university degree or equivalent
- Suitable knowledge of English
Fashion Communication Manager, Events Manager, Public Relations Manager, Press Office Manager, Fashion Editor, Strategic Planner, Web Content Curator, Digital Strategist, Fashion & Celebrity Stylist, Research Consultant, Image Consultant.
The Master’s Course in Fashion Communication Management in Milan aims to develop a professional able to cover roles related to communication in businesses within the Fashion industry that manage brands, or outsourcing agencies. Students learn the vital activities of these companies, such as drafting press releases and advertising material, developing and maintaining contacts with press services, sustaining public relations, and event management. Other professional openings in this field involve specialised communication through media such as magazines, online portals and television, and a constant communication based on special events and celebrities.
The course teaches students to be able to manage every stage of a communication plan, as well as to manage the team of different professionals who form part of the communication sphere within a Fashion business.
Example Subject Areas
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury Marketing & Licensing
- Metropolitan Languages & Trends
- Fashion Communication & Web Fashion
- Anthropology & Sociology of Fashion
- Fashion Journalism & Web Editing
- Styling & Shooting
- Press Office & Public Relations
- Fashion Graphic Design
- Practical Workshops
NO EU Citizens € 23.900
EU Citizens € 18.950
The Careers and External Relations Office at Accademia del Lusso is very active in creating contacts with important sector businesses to allow students to find internshipopportunities.