Fashion Brand Management in Milan
- Duration: 1 academic year
- Attendance Mode: Full-time (compulsory)
- Language: This course is available in English or Italian
- Start date: February 2019 – October 2019
- Limited class size
- 3-year university degree or equivalent
- Suitable knowledge of English or Italian
Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Licensing Manager, Sales Manager, Retail Manager, Fashion Buyer, Product Developer, Commercial Director, Merchandising Manager, Distribution Manager, Account Manager, Strategic Planner.
The Master’s Course in Fashion Brand Management in Milan aims to shape students into competent professionals who are skilled in brand management. This role requires a well-rounded individual with transferable skills, who operates as the link between creative ideas and the market, and who is capable of coordinating creative talent with business objectives. The dynamics analysed during this course relate in general to the luxury goods sector and the fashion industry, in consideration of the specific nature of the processes which relate to these industries.
Students learn how to promote a brand’s philosophy using working and strategic marketing strategies, and therefore will be able to follow the whole development and sales process of a product associated with a brand, paying particular attention to style, quality of products, image, and the efficiency of advertising campaigns.
Example Subject Areas
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- International & Fashion Markets
- Luxury Marketing & Licensing
- Anthropology & Sociology of Fashion
- Fashion Communication & Web Fashion
- Retail Management
- Experiential Marketing & Branding
- Sales Techniques
- Buying Techniques
- Practical Workshops
NO EU Citizens € 23.900
EU Citizens € 16.950
The Careers and External Relations Office at Accademia del Lusso is very active in creating contacts with important sector businesses to allow students to find internship opportunities.